Most of you must have a confused look on your faces and wonder what on Earth I mean with the title.
Joy is a feeling that comes from within. When was the last time you felt joy bubble in your heart?
Joy is more than excessive and enthusiastic positivism. Joy is a feeling that comes from an inner conviction that life is good.
How do you recognize joy?
- It is the impulse to laugh even when your circumstances are not so great
- It is levity in the way you perceive life
- It is being worry-free when you would normally worry
- It is that belly laugh that leaves your core muscles sore and your face full of pixels of red.
I was reading a novel yesterday and the way the author differentiates happiness and joy stayed with me.
“Happiness is always fleeting, never permanent. Joy abides deep within your soul and remains.”
– T K Chapin, Amongst the Flames
I think it is good way to express it.
If you have joy, your circumstances won’t matter.